Saturday, May 1, 2010

stalkers--edited

only ONE unveiled reader? maybe i suffer from delusions of grandeur (i'm a bit vain, remember?), but i had sincerely hoped more readers would come out of the shadows. don't worry, i can wait.

i used to blog-stalk, then i got my own blog. i still blog-stalk though.

so, who out there stalks visits me? you know you want to fess up! i look forward to the big reveal, and finding new blogs to peruse. so just leave me a comment and let me know you're out there, or "follow" me on blogger. one of my old college friends from the dorm has already made my day!

10 comments:

The Priers said...

;0) and I secretly want you to get pregnant bc you are hilarious and I can't wait to read the stories in your blog!

Kissey said...

jessica, you and my sisters. (shaking head) i'm glad you read!

laura said...

i read. duh.

Unknown said...

me too

Home for Sale said...

do we all need to show our faces?

Home for Sale said...

ah! I didn't realize I was going to show up as "home for sale" good grief! I need to delete that!

Kathleen said...

I read!!! And I just read the jorts article and was choking on my coffee laughing at the urban dictionary definitions. CLASSIC. Too good for words

kT and A said...

You know I read :)

Claire Gillentine said...

I read your blog and love it! dont worry lots of blog-stalkers out there! I look at them all the time!! hope you and Ben are doing great!!

Sarah said...

i'm a reader!! hope yall are having a fun vacation :)