Saturday, May 8, 2010

quick update of a post

i'm sneaking in a post during some downtime. at this moment, the boys are watching the orlando magic, olivia is eating peas, and my father-in-law is MIA. sister sara, olivia and i are about to go for a walk, then family dinner at a local restaurant.

this week has been a bit crazy. we'll be in california, so i had to make sure my work duties were in order for next week. i successfully survived a home hair dye job, courtesy of my friend stevie. and the law GRADUATE the entire house for me yesterday, because his parents, brother's family and my mother all came in town for graduation. now we just have to clean and pack tomorrow, which means doing laundry. i just put up the last of the clothes from the last laundry go-round.

the roxy just hopped on the couch and is laying on my shoulder. i guess i should get back to real life, instead of blogland. i'll post more about graduation weekend and our trip tomorrow!

No comments: