Wednesday, November 17, 2010

day 9

#9 - a picture of my friends

well, my camera is in ICU but thank heavens for the facebook and shutterfly.
which means, these pictures are old.

oldest friends first! ber, holls, lu and court

lil' frien' paige - wish i had pom
squad pictures scanned in!

kayla and amanda, who are also bffs

beautiful blonde skinny kristi - msu spirit squads and dorm buddy

pretty sure that's the cutest picture ever of my old roomie jessica

dear andrea, who loves to have deep conversations with me

marty party picn
ic

favorite gchat friend (and pom squad alum
!) elizabeth

cousins melanie and lauren - msu spirit squ
ads. were. awesome.

beautiful marsey and her little bit

teeny tiny sheena! she makes me look tall.

laura and i being silly - typical

"cause we're the three best friends that anyone could have"
mandi, jules and kissey

these ladies light up my life every day. couldn't make it without you.
wish all of you didn't insist on living so far away, durn it!

thank you for being a friend.

...and can't forget oxford friends!
anne (whom i've lost to tampa), stevie, crystal and new friend megan
.
shelby, you are missed.


speaking of shuttefly, let me tell you....
they're giving away 50 free holiday cards to bloggers.
true story.
use this link to sign up!

No comments: