Monday, November 29, 2010

day 13

hello, my name is kissey and i'm a blog slacker.

#13 - goals

i always hated having to list goals, because that meant coming up with goals, and while i have been accused of being a type-A person, my goals are vague and modest at best. it has just never interested me in the least to think of goals and then write them down.

short-term goals - to not get pregnant in 2010, be the wife of an employed husband, control my tongue and to get in awesome, 19-year-old-self shape. oh, and visit graceland. seriously.

long-term goals - to document my life consistently in pictures, walk closely with God, not screw up my kids, paint more, watch my words, and improve my home-decor skill set.

basically, be happy and healthy with a strong family and close walk with God and do His work, all while staying skinny, of course.

No comments: