Tuesday, September 1, 2009

september 1st

i have not abandoned my blog (again). just been busy. i've been painting a lot, and a few old friends and i threw a wedding shower for our friend holly. i'll have pictures hopefully soon. maybe i should actually upload my memory card. it'll be interesting to see what's on there.

so, until i can actually formulate a post, please visit this site about this girl and her kids. her name is katie davis. she is 20 years old and mom to about 18 ugandan kids. her story is inspiring and humbling. it has really spoken to me and i have committed myself to helping her. i am not sure how just yet, though. this is someone who is truly the hands and feet of Jesus and it has challenged me more than anything else ever has. i hope it touches your heart too.

No comments: