Wednesday, August 12, 2009

yawn

hello, it's your favorite wednesday wussy again! i cannot stay awake to save my life. well, that's actually an exaggeration, obviously. i mean, i'm good, but i'm not that good.

let's get to it, shall we? i have a headache and don't feel much like being witty and charming. i feel like being a wednesday wussy.

i have a headache, cause i'm tired, cause i stay up too late because the law student is underemployed and likes to stay up too late too. got that? which means i so do not want to finish these payrolls and get them off my desk. or add up the subtotal, taxes, shipping and handling and then grand total for my two-year-old wedding photos that i have not ordered yet but told my mom i did. seriously. should it take me three whole evenings to fill out 2 order forms from a pile of pre-sorted, pre-picked-out pictures (that i had to get mom to help with anyway)? didn't think so.

i love (not) that the law student can't make his own salad for dinner and will instead wait for me to do it (which i didn't) and then decide that driving to burger doodle is much more time- and money-efficient. he is just as capable as i to chop vegetables, undo the cap on dressing, fluff his lettuce in a bowl and cut off bits of roasted chicken, but apparently does not know this.

my dog stinks. i've threatened to bathe her since friday, but i think she's on to me.

speaking of stinky, i am mad at dove brand deodorant. let's just walk through my relationships with deodorant, hmmm? i'm like a 6-month dater. i'll use a brand (usually lady mitchum cool dry soft solid) for a length of time and we're GREAT together. then, the magic fades, as does the odor-masking, perspiration-reducing effectiveness, so i'll go and get a new brand, but i always come back to lady mitchum. well, this girl has learned her lesson. in one of my many flings with a new brand, i bought dove (citrus lemongrass scent, i believe) but it did not do it for me. it was still too early to go back to my lady, so i found dove clinical prescription strength (cool cucumber scent) and thought for sure it would work and then some. i'd probably be able to skip days, even. this is not the case. not only does this deodorant instruct you to put it on at night (pshhuh! as if!), it does not work. every time i wave or even type too fast, my nose crinkles.

i'd really like to skip pilates tonight because i'm so tired and my shoulders hurt from yoga. wish i hadn't eaten that burger from handy andy's for lunch. and that sausage egg and cheese mcbiscuit this morning. call me mcgut.

well, it's 3 pm and my timesheet is missing about 2 hours on it. guess i'd better get to making it up.

post with pictures from the weekend coming soon. i miss my friends.

have a wussy wednesday, y'all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me just tell you what I ate for dinner last night. I decided I wanted a personal pan pizza from pizza hut. Why? I have no idea...I have never wanted that! Not only did I eat the entire pizza, I devoured the 3 breadsticks that came with them as well. Still feeling hungry, I drove to Krispy Kreme and inhaled 2 (yes, 2) glazed doughnuts!!!! You can just call me FATTY!

Kissey said...

i miss our shipley tuesday/thursday mornings when we would sleep in each other's beds.

the wonderful world of wiggins said...

I.LOVE.YOU.