Thursday, December 2, 2010

days 19 - 22

day 19 - something you miss

oh, wow. what a loaded question. in no particular order:
my memory, being skinny, msu pom, being with my friends all day long, stressless christmases that didn't involve bad feeling, fbc youth group, riding horses every weekend, being able to hang, skipping class, visiting my boyfriend in LA, my cat cookie and my dog nellie, my sisters (remember the email! you know, kind of like remember the alamo!), spring break, lost friendships, abercrombie and fitch's kid jeans, sleeping in, my grandfathers, and being called by any of my college nicknames.


day 20 - nicknames

nice segue, huh? i'm awesome that way.
my nicknames are very special to me. no one here knows them. it makes me sad.
certain friends use certain ones. very few actually call me by my given name.

lu or lulu
lala

kissey
or just kiss
mckissack

little bit

lil frien

tiny one
little lauren


day 21 - picture of yourself

me in my favorite city. again, no recent pictures of myself.
i want a camera for christmas. hint, hint.


day 22 - favorite city

BOSTON! i've told you this before.

No comments: