Monday, June 15, 2009

not me

today is not me monday, if you read mckmama's blog. i cannot figure out how to play by the rules, so unless someone wants to link me, then consider me a blog offender. mckmama, my apologies. now, on with it...


i most definitely did not purposefully try to be loud this morning while ben was still sleeping because i was still mad at him for waking me up at dark-thirty this morning when he came to bed, instead of coming to bed at a decent hour like i demanded asked *.

*thank you ber.

i did not spend sunday morning sporting hair and makeup from friday night and still not shower until 4 pm that afternoon. not me!

i most certainly did not lie to someone in authority today to get out of doing something i should have done. and i am not being purposefully vague because i fear they may stumble upon me in blogland, even though the chances are slim to none, and it was a small offense, but lazy none the less*. me, lazy, paranoid? not me! not ever!

*email me, and i might tell you the story, or i might not. it's way less interesting than you think.

and there you have it. like i said, not me.


1 comment:

Rebecca McKissack said...

what does this mean?!? im so confused....