Sunday, April 12, 2009

it only took an hour...

but i got a new design! hopefully someone will take pity on me and offer to re-vamp my blog from time to time, according to season, holiday and life event, as the case may be.

so, first official blog post, other than those about said blog.


oh you have missed so much. without a functioning blog, i couldn't tell you about:

  1. the 2 weeks i spent trying to decide which pair of mizuno tennis shoes to keep. they sat in my house, on the barstools, while i looked at them. i finally picked the pair that fit (because, you know, it was my size, 6.5).
  2. my squeal of DELIGHT in the oxford kroger when i saw this. i love cherry 7-up, with or without alleged antioxidants.
  3. my online email fight with freepeople.com, whose clothes i adore and whose customer service reps i do not. i'll refrain from naming said customer service rep here. i really want to, but i could probably be sued or something. i'll ask the law student later.
  4. the new book i am reading--Animal, Vegetable, Miracle, by barbara kingsolver. it will probably change my life, simply because it has changed the way i think and totally tapped into that hippie earth mama gene. genetically engineered seeds be damned! read it if you dare.
  5. our (ben's and my) joy over our niece/nephew lang! ben's brother tim and wife sara are expecting the first lang grandchild. we're so happy for them, and so glad it's not us.
well, my law student is home for the evening and i must give up the computer. g'night!


parting gift: luke 24. "why do look for the living among the dead? He is not here, but He has risen!"

1 comment:

Charlie, Courtney, Kate, Lucy and Sam said...

so glad you're back! can't wait to keep up with the random, crazy, and creative musings of you... LU!